Watch for our upcoming classes and workshops!

Networking Know-How

IMPRŏV-able Results
Think and Speak Under Pressure
Call Sandy Today! 206-351-5899
Improv-able Results Communication Training News Details

IMPRŏV-able Results - Our Services

Networking Know-How

"There is power in well-chosen words, and often there is equal power in silence.
Learning when to talk and when to listen are
among the most powerful skills you can develop."

– Sharon Anthony Bower –

It's Not Who You Know, It's What You Know--and What You Do with It

You've heard it said that it's not WHAT you know but WHO you know that counts. However, it doesn't matter who you know if you are not able to quickly build rapport and trust, demonstrate your abilities, and develop strong, positive relationships.

How do you do that? It’s all about talking so people will listen and listening so people will talk to you.

Woody Allen said that 80% of success is showing up. But, what about the other 20%? In other words, HOW do you show up? How do you show up, stand out, and build rapport? Personality plays a key role in business success. What is the impression you give others? Find out WHAT you need to know--and DO--to put your best self forward.

Networking Know-How is designed to help you -


  • How to prepare for a networking event
  • What to do when you first arrive
  • How to start connecting
  • How to talk so people will listen and want to hear more
  • How to listen so people will talk to you and tell you what you need to know
  • How to work the room (engaging and disengaging)
  • What to do at the end of the event
  • How to follow up after the event

View All Services